Temperature sensors / HVAC version with with connector
- Air temperature measurement in ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Low heat dissipation due to process connection made of glass fibre reinforced plastic. Significantly lower measuring error
- Safe and compact electrical connection thanks to M12 plug
- High protection class against moisture, dust and dirt ingress
- Short response time. Perfect for controlling rapidly changing process parameters
- Very high vibration resistance. Reliable and long-lasting operation
- Also available with digital 1-wire bus interface. Low wiring effort
The sensor is intended for air temperature measurement in ventilation and air-conditioning systems. Different requirements were taken into account during the realization of this sensor:
• low heat dissipation thanks to process connection made of glass fibre reinforced plastic > significantly lower measuring error
• clearly identifiable thanks to different coloured plastic > there is no risk of confusion during installation
• safe and compact electrical connection via M12 plug
• high protection class against moisture, dust and dirt ingress
• short response time > perfect for controlling rapidly changing process parameters
• very high vibration resistance > reliable and long-lasting operation
• also available with digital 1-wire bus interface > low wiring effort
• type-tested according to DIN EN 50155
The application areas of temperature sensors are very individual and the conditions are often harsh. Our experienced design staff know and observe the required demands. This leads to reliable and targeted problem solution.
Our products convince through durability, robustness and precision. In order to meet all quality requirements, SIKA develops and produces exclusively in Germany. This guarantees easy co-engineering between us and our customers, high-quality branded goods and on-time delivery.
Request your personal offer for the product you have configured here. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You will find your personal contact person here.