TP Solid / Dryblock-temperature calibrator
Type TP 17165S
- Compact design for on-site use
- simple calibration without consideration of viscosities, flash points or outgassing
- large calibration volume for simultaneous calibration of several DUT
- optimum thermal coupling from block to DUT due to SIKA calibration inserts
Whether for on-site use in the workshop, in the measuring and test room or laboratory, SIKA temperature calibrators can be used everywhere. A wide range of industries and various application areas are covered.
• assembly, commissioning
• manufacturing, production
• maintenance, service
• quality assurance, test equipment monitoring
Dry block function
The dry block function was developed to enable easy calibration of the temperature in lab and field applications. The optimum thermal coupling from block to DUT is achieved by the correct calibration insert. Ideally, the inner diameter of the bore hole in the calibration insert is 0.5 mm larger than the outer diameter of the DUT. With the help of the calibration insert almost all straight temperature sensors with different lengths and diameters can be calibrated. The dry block covers the entire temperature range without changing the calibration medium. The user does not have to take viscosities, flash points or outgassing into consideration.
Request your personal offer for the product you have configured here. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You will find your personal contact person here.