Temperature sensors / Industry version with IO-Link
- Multi-talent → Communication via IO-Link, integrated analogue and switching output
- Miniature design → Mounting even in limited space conditions
- Efficient control due to very short response times
- Connection with M12 connector/unshielded cable → significant cost and time savings
- Remote access to sensor parameters → Easy configuration and setup
- IO-Link transmits data purely digital → Exact, no conversion failures, interference proof
- Easy to integrate into any fieldbus → Independent of control and fieldbus
- Diagnostics down to field device level → Ensuring high plant availability
Despite its very compact design, the IO3 temperature sensor is a real all-rounder. Equipped with an IO-Link interface and an analogue and switching output, the sensor offers all common interfaces. IO-Link is the first, worldwide standardised IO technology for communicating with sensors - ideal for integration into your automation solution.
The bidirectional communication enables process data to be read out, extended diagnostics or simple and fast parameterisation. IO-Link is fieldbus-independent and can be integrated into all fieldbuses worldwide.
Possible applications include the measurement of cooling water, lubricating oil and hydraulic oil temperatures in machines and systems.
Request your personal offer for the product you have configured here. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You will find your personal contact person here.