Temperature sensors / HVAC version with connection cable
- The sensor is intended for measuring surface temperatures after being mounted or glued on
- Optionally with bore hole for screwing on. Quick and safe installation
- Water and steam-tight connection of calibration insert and connection cable. Enables use in harsh environments
- Connection cable available with different insulation materials and shield depending on the application
- High dielectric strength. Very well suited for high-voltage applications
- Also available with digital 1-wire bus interface. Low wiring effort
The application areas for temperature sensors are very individual and the conditions are often harsh. Different requirements have to be taken into account during realisation:
• special installation situations
• special environmental conditions
• vibration resistance
• short response times
• long service lives
Your advantage: our experienced design staff know and observe the required demands. This leads to reliable and targeted problem solution.
Our products convince through durability, robustness and precision. In order to meet all quality requirements, SIKA develops and produces exclusively in Germany. This guarantees easy co-engineering between us and our customers, high-quality branded goods and on-time delivery.
Request your personal offer for the product you have configured here. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You will find your personal contact person here.