DIN display ranges available from 0…2.5 mbar up to 0…600 mbar unfilled and display ranges available from 0…100 mbar up tp 0…600 mbar filled.
Connection threads and materials
Standard pressure gauges have a brass connection thread and CuBe alloy capsule. Version with connection thread and capsule made from stainless steel 1.4571 is optionally available.
|Pressure gauges compliant with EN 837-3|
||0...2.5 mbar to 0...600 mbar (unfilled)
0...100 mbar to 0...600 mbar (filled)
|Mechanical design||Stainless steel case with bayonet ring|
|Connection at bottom or rear G½ B
|EN 837-3 accuracy||Class 1.6|
Maximum pressure load
100 % of full-scale value
- Other display ranges and / or special scales, e.g. double scale mbar / kPa, coloured fields or areas, dial inscriptions, negative scale etc.
- Case parts 316L on request
- Increased case protection type, e.g. IP65 on request
- Wetted parts free of grease and oil on request
- Oxygen version without case filling on request
- Execution for higher medium temperatures on request
- Position of the connection radial at 3 o‘clock, 9 o‘clock, 12 o‘clock (others upon request) or position of connection other than vertical installation (90°) for types without case filling